--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>He also said that the
> science is too complicated for him to discuss because he doesn't
>fully understand it, and it
> would be irresponsible to comment. He relies on real world
>observations. No googling
> needed.

Yet he is commenting on it, isn't he?

This about raps up the whold Global Warming argument - please don't
consider the science - that's for smart people.  You dummies in the
world have to just believe us and not look.

Same thing they said in the 1970's when they predicted we were causing
and all going to die from Global Cooling.