--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, lightgrw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I'm not a fan of condos, at least they know that condos alone
> aren't the answer.

and you can read that article about AP 100 times:

""I'm willing to work with anyone. I'd work with Daffy Duck. The
first ones that come in and show me the money I can work with.""

You always have to becareful what you wish for. Sometimes, your
wishes come true.

AP has more. More opportunity. A chance to really shine and develop.

The COUNCIL should demand that partners build the PUBLIC beach club -
like some showers or changing rooms (open up the basement at 4th ave
pav or 2nd floor)...

LB at least had a stable tax base and had plenty of condos along the
ocean. They had a spot for a beach club and someone (group) came in
and turned the armory into a beach club that's not even on the beach.
They had Rooney's for years and tried to chase them but couldn't.
Food eh but a destination. They looked at proposals from MANY REAL
developers and agreed to agree and got condos built. Then they get
the Village and it's RENTALS built. They lured shops in from the area
and some most of them are surviving. Rt 36 from the track to the
oceanfront (like AP ave could be) is cleaning itself up... and one of
these days, they willg et the BAC up and running with a good mixture
of shops and housing.