Yes, the lack of any Council representation is pretty disapointing
and boarderline shocking.  This is the biggest public announcement
since the original agreement five years ago, and maybe bigger.  The
fact that they weren't there has to make you wonder whether we have
the right people on the Council...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>