Sharon -
Wow - You are a pioneer.
My first exposure to computers was as a section editor for MIS - Management
Information Systems - Week, a Fairchild pub. We filed on terminals, but used
TRS-80s, from Radio Shack, when on assignment. We called them "Trash
Eighties."
I remember a guy telling me that the military had this major network that
had only been used for military purposes and some academic stuff, which would
be
 going public eventually and would change everyone's life. How true!
But I don't remember it being called USENET. Wasn't it originally something
else?
You are a true pioneer, Sharon!!
I salute you!!
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury  Park" -Silenced by the FCC, but
why??
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!   Would've been 7 this July...
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show_mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/post?postID=rHJIZqKLU40eDTc2KMHNHZwPoANfvykUf-QXIwGa01YupXx_FS
gz9T8CYowEoqrp7AvGNPp3ZyP4oWOTuAg)
601  Bangs Avenue  - Forced from here by FCC...
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on  88.1FM or Ooops, see below...
Listen Live or Later on the Web _http://www.asburyradio.com/_
(http://www.asburyradio.com/)
Call the show 732-775-0821 oops, not since  the FCC visited this litte
100watt station - four times!!
Call  me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463  Still can call this number...
Speak up - It's  America!!