--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I just wonder, where are all these ultra high end people going to
come
> from?

Here's another "expert" view on "high-end"...

When you're on the "high-end", you have more choices of things to do
when you're NOT WORKING to be "high-end". A friend of mine is
foreclosing on someone's property at "the bears club" in Jupiter Fl.
Exclusive as they come. You'd call it "utlra" high end. The broker I
spoke to there told me "listen my friend, after April 1, these guys
are out of here - they have to go to the next rest stop and to
work...this place is like a ghost town.."

PS...if anyone on this board has a few extra mil, call me, you can
save about $400k. Buy for around $3.6m or less.

Again, a good mix of shops, restaraunts and entertainment. Throw in
HOT days and no rain and continue the attacks on crime, redevelopment
of the rest of AP and inviting more people to move and improve - then
you have a winner.

Add to that 5% interest rates....

PS, if have some pricey cars where they screwed you on the rate or
high interest credit cards, consider a fixed rate home equity loan -
down to 5.75 for 5 years at Central j  Bank and probably the rest of
them. Same thing with your home loans - your rate can be reduced.
First thing, ask if they will do a "loan modification" I know amboy
is doing it for a small fee. Save. Save enough to pay property
taxes....