---

Is it retail or entertainment or a combo?

>>"It will kill you from a retail perspective," he said. "With retail
everything is access and parking – you gotta get in and get out."<<

Wrong.

The concept SHOULD be you gotta get in, love it and want to stay -
spend, relax, spend, relax.  Go to AC, look at it that way. The "day-
trippers" are nothing more then to keep the lights on. They want you
to stay.

Give me a family that will come at 8 am, pay to park, pay to eat
snacks before lunch, after lunch, sit on the beach, spend more on
snacks and games then eat junk for dinner, play games and then have a
snack before heading home.

Not a busy mom double parking and running in for a quickie...

What works along the shore and makes big $ real beach shops-  a J.
Crew beach wear outlet is ok, but I'd be more then happy to run a
true beach shop right next door. We can compare the register at the
end of the season.

They have to be real careful how they put mall type retail on the BW.
You can wind up with a real dull BW at 9pm and 90 degree nights. It
all depends on the mix.

Also, there's no excuse not to redo the 3rd av pav. The economy
should be no excuse for this one. Look at the WATER right in front.

How many liquor licensces are being used for the boardwalk - one or
multiple?