I agree.  I think the pool will do well.  It's good that the boaredwalk
pavillions are planned to be leased out, and renovated (either temp or
perminate).  Withouth that factor, i don't know how well the pool would do.
People would still go, but the atmosphere should be a lot better with things
going on around it.
       The high class relaxing pool MM spoke of seems the complete opposite to
the loud stone pony outside venue stage.  That's the point i was making.  But
then again, it's pretty obvious the SP won't be there forever.........  But who
knows, we will have to wait and see.