--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      I don't have the article in front of me with the list where the
> boardwalk retail tennants
are listed.  But, i remember they were mostly restaurants?  Do you think there
are more places
they didn't mention?  I don't have any one thing in mind, but how's a boardwalk
full  of
restaruants going to do anything?   I guess people may walk around before they
eat, or after.
Maybe in my head im picturing an entirley different setting then what we are
probably
getting.

Well, we're used to an arcade, candy shop and junk food in every pav. NO "fine"
dining
because the BW, except hojo, never had liquor. How did the BW make it with at
least 6
"candy"shops or 8 arcades plus, 12 or more junk food places...

Someone just has to remember not everyone wants to walk in and sitdown to eat
while they
are on the beach...you still want to walk up to the window dripping wet and
full of sand and
hadn over some wet money...unless we get beach service and waiters/waitresses.