--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I may be beer and pretzels, let's bring in the wine and
cheese folks and get their money too.

The problem is, the beer and pretzels cost nearly the same as the
wine and cheese.

Super-pretzels are half price this week at shop-rite. If you don't
have the Gulden's in your house, then get that as well.

I took my son his friend to McD's the other day, 3 if us (I forgot
not to order) that was $19.45. Stick to the $ menu. At least it
wasn't Euros.

I think AP should really get ahead of the rest of the US, and accept
Euros. Play with the exchange rate.