"I have the feeling MM is not planning to cater to a boardwalk filled with
children.  When they first showed their plans in City Council there was nothing
for children except a candy store with walls of candy. They did not mention the
water park that was proposed in the app.  MM in my opinion is gearing the
boardwalk to the people they will need to fill the Condos that will be built on
Ocean Ave.  The Condos being built are for couples with no children."

       Exactly.  I wish it were different.  Do you really picture a boardwalk
filled teens and screaming kids, while there are million dollar condos only
feet away on the other side of Ocean ave?  I highly doubt it.  But again, we
will have to wait and see what happens.
       As the post up top mentions, MM didn't mention anything about a water
park really.  They said they had ideas for it, but i'm guessing it's nothing
major or else they would have had it ready.  Maybe it wasn't mentioned beasue
it's not part of the summer 08'?