You took the words, right out of my mouth!  These 34 to 40 somethings,
don't want anything, but "singles" stuff and their little martini bars
and beach houses!  I came to the boardwalk, to have a kosher hot dog
and REAL lemonade!  The fresh air and the funny looking fat/skinny and
buffed boys and girls, taking the surf!  The sounds of summer and the
isolation in winter, when you had the BW to yourself!  Would see dogs
being walked, a lone runner or goofy me, walking the boards.  Now, you
have to contend with those who think they "knowitall" about US!  For
those who remember miniature golf and the cutesy rides for kids, go to
seaside Hts., there's nothing here for YOU!  Chuck, it would please me
so much to see just one iota, one thing; a carousel!  Is that too much
to ask for?