--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, juicy jenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess that "they" read the message that the public art piece was
trying to convey..I have never seen anything fixed on that building
since they have taken it over.
> Its amazing that they chose to paint the side of the building instead
of fix all the broken windows in the front..
> Maybe someone should do graffiti that says "fix me"...
>
> I guess that it is a positive thing that they are making it pretty
before they kill it..

As long as the building is standing, I'll still have hope it will live
on.

Anyone know who was responsible for the "Please Love Me" sign that was
put on the Baronet's marquee?? Its been up there a couple weeks now...
hopefully now "they" dont read this and decide to go take it down.