--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I hope that this flexibility continues. I ride my bike on the
boardwalk whenever possible,
> and it's incredibly enjoyable.

It is enjoyable to ride a motorcycle without a helmet, but like bikes
on the BW, a recipe for disaster.

Personally I think the bikes should not be allowed at all. The streets
are now paved and safe for cycling. In the early morning hours there
are serious bikers. They ride fast. Pedestrians on a BW should not
have to look out for bikes at any hour.

PS

Most of the cyclists are from other towns where they cannot ride on
the BW.