I agree about the strong and consistant enforcement.
That's why it works in places like AC and Wildwood.
It's really just limited, morning hours. Maybe even push the noon limit back
to 11 am. I'd be totally for that, and that's what I do now anyway.
When I was talking about the diagonal parking issue, I more mean for others,
like families
with kids later in the weekend mornings, pre-noon.
Diagonal parking in general makes it tough for cars to see oncoming bicycles.