hey...didn't you write that there was no big deal in the "jew couple"
incident over at whatever the lake house used to be?  ..different
because it was a server?  could be.  or because you are italian?

i recently asked dan for a copy of that piece, which he didn't have.
i remember really enjoying your take on it.

Do you speak against the love of Sopranos?  I was practically raised
by my neighborhood italian families who fed me, loved me and never
killed anyone.  i have been disgusted by the show from day one...

it is funny how we still call each other names, but even funnier that
it upsets us.  and unfortunately, due i think to constant coercion by
our flat homogeneous culture that does everything it can to quash
individuality, we too often fit stereotypes.  and stereotypes do get
on your nerves.  i've got this thing against white women lately.  oh
wait, i am a white woman.

going to a poetry reading, but would love to hear your talk...does
belmar tape their meetings?