If you are interested,

I'll be speaking tonight at the Belmar Borough Council Meeting at 8 pm
on behalf of the "Italian American One Voice Coalition" as well as
the "Order for the Sons of Italy."

I will be defending our paesans regarding the comments made by Mayor
Pringle wherein he used the term "Guidos."

The speech will focus not on the Mayor, rather the pop culture images
that allow a nice enough fellow like him to not see that Italian
stereotypes are accepted when they should be rejected.

Promise it will be fun.  If it isn't fun, there's still this...

Drinks in AP afterwards.