The way I see it, we've lost our beach, too, when a "blue" screen is
put up, too!  The Beach belongs to Asbury Park and the powers that be
ALLOWED this?  Yeah, someone's been bought off!  The blue screen says,
non-payers, NOT allowed and YOU people either!  Private party on a
public beach?  $45.00?  The beach should be free, anyway.  New Jersey
is the ONLY state, that you have to PAY to use what nature gave to ALL
of us; not just the rich, satisfying their greedy, selfish whims, so
they can "feel" better! My 2 cents!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm wondering why this isn't more of an uproar about the current
situation with the
> bandshell.
> Glenn took a photo that clearly illustrates that heating and a/c
units have been placed where
> at the back of the area where the seats used to be located, as well
as a huge A/C unit directly
> next to the stage. There's no way a perfomance can go on with that
A/C unit in place, which