Not yet:  Next week, so I'm shutting down most of the email I get.
Will only have use of my left hand, afterward!  Going to the bathroom
will be awkward! :-)  That's what they make "baby" wipes for!  Should
I buy some Depends?  Showers only and I use a whirlpool!  Normally I
shampoo my hair daily, so I'll be a little sour, unless I dip my head
under a running faucet.  I'll improvise!