In a message dated 7/29/2008 2:34:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]:...How I Learned to
Playback Surveillance Videos, and Why the Local Brouhaha over "Guido" is  Silly
by Comparison

Dear friend, Doesn't it detract from your own  claim of being harmed by words
when you start out minimizing the same for  others?

1. No. I made no claim of personal harm inflicted by  words.
My post was intended to stress the utility of video surveillance  and the
follow-up by police authorities.

For me, it's not the words, but the intent,  the tone and/or  context in
which they are uttered.
In this case, the intent was to intimidate; the context,  tampering with
private property.

2. The operative phrase in my original was "by  comparison."
Cf.:  My references to political thugs (the Nazi SA  Brownshirts) and
surveillance systems as an unexpected means of defense  against political thugs.

3. See also my comments to Jack about the actual words and the Big  Lie (Say
it enough times and it becomes true) -- our politics being  corrupted.

No  worries - I'll chalk it up to you being upset right now, and you should
be.
Initially, six days ago, I was upset by the prospect of a  trespasser.

By Friday, after accessing the videos, I was simply annoyed about  the
tampered merchandise and wanted a replacement.

Now I'm thrilled that Detective D'Amico and UPS are on the trail of  a troll.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.