--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Theres lots to discuss too...
>
> Wesley Lake: new landscaping looks absolutely beautiful.

All the landscaping looks good. (If I can say "looks good" )

> A second ship has been taken off Convention Hall (north side of
> arcade), assumption: its getting refurbished. North side stairs are
> also finished.

CH coming back to life is a real accomplished. Even in the day CH
wasn't the prime retail space on the BW. Now people go into CH.

> Asbury tower new facade: two toned, darker brick accenting the
north > and south wings... center brick is the same as original. Any
opinions?

Wait and see. Big boring building to make look good. Lighting will do
the trick at night.

> Water Park... ... I wonder if they'll be charging admission?

Be great if they DIDn't. Don't count on it.

> Anyone check out the Kite Festival?

I'll have pics posted later. I even paid for parking. 50 cents in the
morning and again in the afternoon over another $1.00. The first time
my wife sat with me on the beach in AP in 23 years...then the kites
came down.

The boardwalk was crowded (made
> parking was hard to come by.

The lot by the WB on 4th was open. $5.00 to park. It was near full.

>>The pavilions are getting closer... still no railings or awnings
yet... and of
> course, still no signs of life on the bandshell.

Ralph's choc peanut butter ice....

Back to hibernation.