--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Werner, Thank You, again!  My point exactly!  MM did something
illegal
> and don't give a rats you know what!  That makes them look greedy and
> underhanded is all.

Sharon,

On this point I agree with you and Werner.....there is a fine line
between pushing to get something done and being underhanded or doing
something illegal that may work in the short term but never in the
long term.....I do not have all the facts and do not attend all of the
meetings as Werner does.  I do value Werner's input as well as
everyone elses on the board.

Regarding the fireworks, I assumed the MM funded them this year as
they are included in all of the promotional material....maybe someone
can clarify?  I could very well be wrong on this point.

The sun is back out......heading to the boardwalk!

John