Sorry, I'm not from NY. And the shorts I bought were not $184, and I have not
seen any shorts in there for $184. I guess you have not personally gone into
the store to check. However, I do give you credit for profiling me as a Modern
High End NY’er, even though you meant it as an insult, I’ll take that as a
compliment because I am glad the NY’ers are coming to AP. If it wasn’t for
them, this town would still be the sh!t hole that it was for most of your time
here. Hicks? You are the one labeling people, not me. It seems like you are
looking down your nose at anyone who does not want what YOU want. I personally
find your holier than thou attitude offensive.   I personally hate Point
Pleasant. I would prefer Asbury not turn into one. If you KNOW what appeals to
board walkers why not put YOUR money where you mouth is? You criticize the
businesses that are taking a chance here, yet you do nothing except bitch and
complain because YOU wouldn’t
 have taken THAT chance.  Why don’t you open an arcade? You can charge $5 for a
game of skeet-ball and $5 video games to cover the rent. I’m sure people will
be lining up by the truck load. Then you and the rest of your bandwagon jumpers
can continue taking credit for all the successes “That was my idea, I brought
that up 15 yrs ago” and you can also take credit for the failures… “I told you
that would never work, a clothes store on the boardwalk”.

 At least I support what we have now! Cheers to the businesses that are taking
a chance in Asbury. Boo to single sighted Asbury elitist who think their vision
is the only vision.