I don't think he owns style rocket.  I think he is someone who
realizes that complaining and negativity are easy.  Having the guts
to actually do something is hard.  Nobody responded to his arcade
comment.  Why don't all the people who want an arcade approach Gary
about it and figure out the economics and put their balls on the
line and open something.  I know people say Gary has been
standoffish but i would be too if i put my balls on the line and
took constant criticism from people who are watching and not doing.

And btw, i like arcade's

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mark Mark <mark07712@> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I'm not from NY. And the shorts I bought were not $184,
and
> I have not seen any shorts in there for $184. I guess you have not
> personally gone into the store to check. However, I do give you
> credit for profiling me as a Modern High End NY'er, even though
you
> meant it as an insult, I'll take that as a compliment because I am
> glad the NY'ers are coming to AP. If it wasn't for them, this town
> would still be the sh!t hole that it was for most of your time
here.
> Hicks? You are the one labeling people, not me. It seems like you
are
> looking down your nose at anyone who does not want what YOU want.
> personally find your holier than thou attitude offensive.   I
> personally hate Point Pleasant. I would prefer Asbury not turn
into
> one. If you KNOW what appeals to board walkers why not put YOUR
money
> where you mouth is? You criticize the businesses that are taking a
> chance here, yet you do nothing except bitch and complain because
YOU