Gary I was making reference to his use of "Obama derangement
syndrome,"  something he read elsewhere and changed.

The term "Bush Derangement Syndrome" or BDS, was coined I think in
2003 by Charles Krauthammer, a psychiatrist who writes for the
Washington Post (left leaning paper).

The clinical definition is as follows:

"Bush Derangement Syndrome: the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise
normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay --
the very existence of George W. Bush."

Here's a link:

http://townhall.com/columnists/CharlesKrauthammer/2003/12/05/bush_der
angement_syndrome