maybe i was harsh.  or maybe intolerant of the general whining about
something that seems so little in my opinion.  but i have heard lots
of bitching about the meters and tickets.  obviously if you have
meters your gonna have tickets.

i have an unfortunate lack of intolerance for the American disease of
chronic dissatisfaction.  and though it seems to have abated due
probably to the great commercial success of the BW, there was a lot of
it on this board earlier.  i just wish there were more picking apart
of substantive issues and the people in power here and as opposed to
the nit picking about superficial things.  if parking is not
superficial to you, you won't agree with me.

can you imagine if people reacted to raw sewage in the ocean the way
we did to parking issues?  i'd like to imagine having as open and
honest admission of mistakes by the people guilty of polluting (we are
all one of them on some level) and as rapid a response.  but we have
to care about more than our pockets for that to happen.

cheers