I've questioned how the meters were implemented - specifically running
the meters until 2am and using a system that was tried, failed and
removed in Belmar within the past few years.  I wouldn't call that
whining, I call it criticisms.  If Asbury Park was one of several towns
to run meters that long I wouldn't even have mentioned it, but the fact
is that the vast majority of towns in our area stop the meters at 5,6,
or 7 o'clock -- beach towns or not.

BTW, does anyone know if the meters are to run all year long?

(most of the beach towns like Belmar and Bradley Beach remove the meters
after Labor Day)