no one thinks poverty is a good thing to whoever said that.  real
poverty is something you won't see in asbury park, and that is not to
diminish the situation of any one here.

poverty is not just an economic situation, it is a state of mind as
well.  i have listened to people cry poor who are no where near poor.

I am amazed to see you preach greed after watching you flip over your
perception of sufa being anti christian, tommy.  Jesus would weep and
die again for the bowing to the almighty dollar.

ill say it again, seen lots of unhappy monied people.  i have had a
blast people watching at the beach bar this summer, the crowd this
year up a few tax brackets, the shoes were awesome.  even when the
music was incredible (which it has been in my mind this year) barely a
foot tapping.  it blows my mind.

oh...you don't "get" money, you offer something of yourself in return
for money. if you are happy with simple things your costs will
naturally be lower.

its pretty impossible for me, understanding how most of the world
lives, to be unhappy with my economic situation.  weird that you would
be so anti 50 cents an hour and praise greed.  the city needs money too.