--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I absolutely LOVE Sarah Baracuda. She's the only reason I'm voting
> this year."
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTKPPR9g94

That's a great answer she gave!

I love it when we learn something new about Dems.

They would have the Governor of a State that borders an ambitious,
hostile superpower with Nukes just ignore them.

Alaskan's like the Barracuda beg to differ.  Diligence starts with her.

An ICBM from Russia to Kansas has some technical challanges to
overcome just to get there.  An ICBM from Russia to Alaska has a much
higher probablility of hitting the mark.

If Russia ever came across the Straights, the Alaskan Guard would be
the America's first line of defense.

Thanks for being diligent, Baracuda.  Some of us appreciate it.