--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "There can no longer be any doubt: Sarah Palin is absolutely,
> positively not qualified to be commander in chief, and she doesn't
> belong on the Republican ticket. I can't imagine her being ready for
> a 3 a.m. call on a national security emergency; I can't imagine her
> fielding one on an economic emergency, either – the possibility Paul
> Krugman convincingly framed Monday morning.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4kocaj

Staten Island has more people than the state of Alaska. And because we
are next to the NJ refineries, we probably have more oil too. However,
I don't think our Borough President is qualified to be VP. But then
again, consider Quayle who couldn't spell potato, or Cheney, the
prince of f'ing darkness himself.

I think Palin was the best running mate McPain could choose. Best for
the country so Obama will win.