From: Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: it's getting better all the time
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 8:16 PM

Sorry, but there are plenty of things that America can't be proud of these days.
Blind patriotism is lame. The most patriotic thing a person could do is speak
about
when our country heads in the wrong direction.

And now for a moment of humor, for you Fox News lovers out there;

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=KTkqosRiyYo

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. wrote:

> I am so sick of hearing people decry our country.
> Patriotism and the practice thereof became a silent issue not too long ago.
> Maybe for good reasons, there were a whole lot of flags flying.
> But this other extreme, this amplification of Michelle Obama's statement that
> she was
FINALLY proud to be an American is sickening.
> If your not proud to be an American the door swings both ways.
> We welcome the sick and oppressed and the tired and the poor and we will
> gladly slam
the door on the butts of the spoiled rotten who are blinded by the light that
is America.