I don't have any individual names, but I would love to see a little
more diversity. someone from the west side community who isn't already
entangled. More women, preferably one with some autonomy and not just
hanging on threads the current leadership throws out. There is a woman
on the zoning board whose name escapes who seems pretty fair,
balanced, intelligent and caring. and someone with a lot of tattoos.

and i would like Jim Keady to stay. He seems to be the only one who
understands that political office is an office of service. not to
yourself or your clan, to the entire community.

i keep wanting to write something about the the tribes of asbury. i
would like to see more "tribes" represented. speaking of tribes,
Tommy, the point is to transcend them, not defend, battle etc.

If there is not leadership ready people from the less heard from
"tribes" that is another issue entirely. and something that may be
partially explained by a great educator James Taylor Gatto. great
article here

http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/57/childhoods-end