No, you don't know!  In the 256 apartment dwelling I live in, many of
the "dyed in the wool" Asbury Park residents have served either as
council or some governing board, so your "biased" thinkig that renters
or apartment dwellers don't have the interest of the City at heart, is
erroneous!  In this very building former Mayor Kramer lived on the
15th Floor with his Filipino Wife!  Many police Officers still live
here, Firemen and City workers.

This building has every race, creed and color!  This building is
District 4, as far as voting and when District 4 votes, come in, the
election gets decided, most of the time, although you could get on the
council with less than 350 votes.  The residents here are pretty savvy
politically, how else would candidates want and need our votes.
There are also a lot of retirees, such as myself, who aren't ready for
Asbury Towers or Lumley Homes, thank you!  There are residents here
with Ph.D's, Masters degrees and other assorted credentials. I and the
lady below me are Telephone Pioneers.  She through NJ Bell and me
through Bell Laboratories.  Like most old people, I've now lost my
train of thought.