--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i never got the problem with the containers...it was a cheap and
> creative way to quickly put up income generating space and gave people
> an opportunity to have a small biz. you need to have cash coming in
> no? i doubt it stopped anyone from coming here. whoever complains
> about them needs to get over their sad ass selves.  and i hope you are
> all as good looking as you want everything else to be. i hope they are
> here next summer.

I like them too... or I should say, I like the concept of using those
spaces for small retail shops.  The tenants that go there are perfect
for them... but MM said they were temporary, so its interesting to see
if they stick to their word.

I just think they are a bit ugly, and if they are to be permanent,
build an actual structure and make each one a bit different to give
some diverse architecture to the boardwalk.  Like oak said, there are
concrete pads and electricity... those things are permanent.  Also the
fact that they built the mini-golf and water park around them.

They should at least paint these and make them colorful.

All I can say is that Ralph's better have a spot there next year.