As much as I can't stand them, right now, I can hear the chicks on "The View"
discussing
politics, and Obama. If we are going to tell Bruce to shut up, shouldn't they
be shutting up
also? They have millions of viewers every single day. Probably more per single
day then
Bruce at all these rallies combined.
Why isn't anybody, such as the original letter writer, bitching about that too?