--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
> <jerseyshorejohn@> wrote:
> >
> > You are "apparently" in another universe of reality. Phone home.
> >

> I'd be enlightened to know how that is the case.  Please inform me
on
> how exactly I'm in another universe of reality.

Don't go there arcman.  Your posts have been great and about the
issues.

He started personalizing with you.

Don't accept Jack as a fair arbitor of that either.  He will
say "both of you" should stop, instead of taking to task just the
guy who is doing it, because that guy is politically like-minded to
him.

Jack used to do that to me all the time.

Just ignore that other guy when he starts personalizing.