My problem is I graduated from Neptune High School.  My mom and dad still
reside in Neptune, my two oldest daughters graduated from Neptune and my twins
graduated from Asbury Park High School and my youngest is a cheerleader for AP
Pop Warner.

Many of the parents in AP say they bleed blue I have to say I bleed red and
blue.  Love both towns still.

My parents and relatives taught me about my history.  I don't put it all on the
school to teach and we can't truly put all the blame on the teachers for what
is wrong with the children of today.  Little Johnny can't read because little
Johnny has not been adopted by a village to teach him.

It starts at home when I went to school there were two classes offered to me
and I took both.  There was American History taught by my Italian teacher Mr.
Cafone, then there was Black History taught by my African American teacher Mr.
Jake Jones.  If there were things I did not understand or was confused about I
went home and asked my parents.  If I still had quesions I knew where the
library was to do further research.  Whatever the outcome I had various sources
to draw my conclusion from.

I worked on my youngest child from the womb.  I had to put pillows in a chair
so she could reach the keyboard at the age of 1 now she's teaching me a few
things about electronics.