I hope I don't offend anybody by this...
But, when I hear a guy speaking out against gay marriage because of religion,
it makes me
want to puke.
There are many religions in this world, not one.
Personally, I'm a non-believer, so I don't want people who believe in what I
think of as
fantasy dictating my life.
Now, let's say there was just one religion, and "god" says that gay marriage is
a no no?
And let's say that the bible says that gay sex is wrong because it's just about
perverse
pleasure, not procreation.
Well, in the straight world, there are plenty of sexual acts that have
absolutely nothing to
do with procreation, love, or anything. I'll just mention one...anal sex.
Would "god" think that's just fine if it's only between straight people?
If so, why?