--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well the rest of the media is busy reporting on Palin's clothes which
> she never wore.

fair point, except she DID wear the clothes. and yeah I know its not
the most important thing but when someone doesn't have any substance
what else can you talk about? its fun to make fun of not so smart
power hungry people.

whats that oscar wilde quote..."It is only shallow people who do not
judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible,
not the invisible." one take. my favorite clothes horse pic...one of
her brood carrying a louis vuitton bag. forgiven in High School girls,
not grown women.

is there really such a thing as hijacking a post? or is it just a
matter of someone whining when it doesn't go their way?

werner, we are all trolls.

If HUffpo is smoking weed, FOX is snorting coke.