--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@> wrote:
>

> > If you don't know its rude and bad etiquette that's unfortunate.
> >
> > Werner
> >

> etiquette shmediquette. its a yahoo list, not a débutante ball. i stab
> at my salad, put my elbows on the table and think farts are funny.
>
> i just think its a hoot that both you and tommy, fierce rivals, are
> whining about the same thing.
>
> calling people "trolls" is polite??? a little self reflection goes a
> long way towards our own happiness.

""

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For the
Wikipedia
essay, see "What is a troll?". For other uses see Troll (disambiguation).
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts
controversial,
inflammatory or irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such
as an
online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other
users into an
emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Werner