ok you got me.... I just think its natural for a conversation to
change topic sometimes. I have tried to get people over to the other
list to no avail and I post non ap stuff over there. Calling Tommy on
his funniness is too tempting, he doesn't anger me the way he does
others. I enjoy him and batting back. also generally fascinated by
republican hardballs and love to point out how most of the thinking
repubs are jumping ship. maybe someday tommy will ;)

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here.
For the Wikipedia
> essay, see "What is a troll?". For other uses see Troll
(disambiguation).