--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Your candidate is going to lose the election because he spent too
> >much time trying to
> > make Obama into a terrorist by association.
>
> My candidate is running for vice president, so of course she won't win
> the Presidency.
>
> Hopefully 2012.

Yeah, just what we need, an anti gay, anti abortion, wolf killing religious nut
in office

> > Obviously, it's not working, because Obama is leading in virtually
> >every poll out there.
>
> So were Kerry and Gore.

Yeah, but this time, Obama will win, and the election won't be botched.

> > And honestly, I bash America quite often myself, with no apologies.
> > The America that this country has become is not "the greatest
> >country on earth" as so
> > many American's like to claim it is.
>

> > A great country doesn't use torture.
>
> Neither does America.  My President tried to codify what is or is not
> torture so there is no gray area for an International Court to use
> against our soldiers, but liberals used that to say he was creating a
> torture list.

Yes, America in fact has tortured, you just won't admit it, but the evidence is
out there.
Guantanemo is also a form of torture.
We also have Blackwater, which killed civilians.
We also have American soldiers laughing as they throw puppies off cliffs, or
shoot
innocent dogs.

> > A great country doesn't start a war based on lies.
>
> Neither does America.  We started a war based upon an Act of Congress
> signed by President Clinton, coupled with 17 UN resolutions that
> Saddam ignored.

Aluminum tubes. The war was based on bullshit, nothing more.

> > A great country isn't racist.
>
> Thankfully America isn't.

More bullshit. America is alive with racism on all levels...white vs. black,
black vs. white,
latino vs. black and so on.
Just 2 days ago, 2 young American racist neo nazi's were arrested after their
plot to
assisinate Obama and scores of others was uncovered.
If I really wanted to waste your time, I could show you a video from a Palin
rally in which a
white American refers to Obama as "an N word"

> > And, a great country doesn't let out of control greed be the
> >catalyst to reek havoc with the
> > whole worlds financial markets.

I think both parties are to blame. Sorry.