JR:
Most of the time, I'll defend you, but you're past saving now.  When
did Acorn become the property of Obama?  Why are you Repugs afraid of
a non-profit group, that helps and defends the poor, when it starts a
voter registration drive?  Don't believe the hype coming from McCain!
Yeah, looks like another "steal the vote" is now in progress!  In
2000, the recount was stopped and the Supremes "selected" the
President.  In 2004, the vote was "rigged" in Ohio and again, Bush
rode his tricycle!  In 2000, Bush couldn't even walk down Pennsylvania
Ave., so many protesters and garbage was thrown at his Black 4 X 4!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"