In a message dated 11/3/2008 7:57:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: If you are being honest, can you say you read  my
follow-up post ...

You following post is irrelevant.  We are  talking about the original post.
The one that was 100% about me  personally.
That's the one where I want Jenn to find any political  issue.  She won't
find one word about anything except your opinions of me
personally. She commented on it - let's see her take the challenge.
She  didn't take the challenge of finding anywhere that I have personalised
either.
=============================

How is pointing out the specious and fallacious in your arguments  about you
rather than about how you present a point of view?  When I point  out the
basis of my analyses, you call them irrelevant and then harass Jennifer  to
explain my political issues with your opinion pieces.

Your "Shameless" (your word) appeals here for us to go to Fox forums  to read
your posts and see the comments you keep count of indicated  that you
welcomed comments there, in that universe of self-selected  like-minded
readers. Why
are those comments not welcomed here from among a more  diverse group?

Anyone new here who had the time to take your challenge to find  "anywhere"
in our archives where you have "personalized" would find numerous  instances of
your attacking the messengers instead of their message:e.g., to  a councilman
you try to link to a writer who advocates a political  "assassination"; to
someone as a drunk, "Hiccup"; and to me to get out of my  pajamas (which I
don't
own) and get to a library to read a book -- to name just  a few.

And if you insist, as you will, that my posts about your rhetorical bag of
tricks (techniques, if you prefer) are personal, then I'm in good company.

Just a sampling rom the past few weeks here, none of them mine:

=====================

Justifiedright LOVES to go for baiting and trolling. He has a  predisposition
to misrepresent other people's
comments using 'sound bites'  and twisting context.

================================

What makes you a troll, unlike Oak, is that you say things like the
below that are just downright inflammatory.

Now you are going to twist my words around? I did read the whole
article- I was referring to your selective reading. Honestly Tommy,
this  is where you always make yourself look bad and why the rest of
us should  never even respond to you.

Twisting words and ignoring context are the pattern.
Hard to resist the  bait - that's the problem.

He posts these things and you can almost see a smug
little smile on his  face when he types, then he wants to twist
everything around to try and  prove some point that 95% of us would
not agree with. In a way its like a  lawyering trait gone horribly
wrong. Lawyers do like to argue, but Tommy  argues with twisted facts
and strange conclusions. And if the argument may  end, he'll just
twist it some more to keep it going, arguing for arguments  sake. It
is annoying.

DO you remember that more recent thread about  the mission? He was
saying something about how he thought Stand Up was  anti-Christian or
something, and everyone's posts got all twisted around and  the
argument went on forever!
=============================

No, it is when you say things just to get a rise out of people for
argument's sake that you are a troll.    "bleeding heart  liberal" nice one!

=================================

You like to twist people's words, but avoid answering a direct  question....
You never did say how it is okay.  I suspect that is  because you know
that it isn't and just don't like to ever admit to  that.

+++++++++++++++++++++

And there's Maureen's call-in radio program.  When a member of this  list
called in with a relevant question, you deflected with the "victim"  defense:
He
doesn't like me.

I've never heard any non-tabloid columnist or pundit attack the messengers
rather than their messages.

None of us ever approached the extreme level that the Ocean Grove  lawyer did
in the Coaster a few weeks back.

There have been more moderate letter writers in the Coaster who take  serious
issue with what they consider personal insults from you.  And Kim  Sullivan
felt your "Bully" column was so egregious that she came out of  retirement from
column writing.

5 Travel Deals!