Jr:

Don't say that.  It all goes back to the 80's when everyone was trying
to be PC!  Oak, I'll bet you have a great time at your house!  I
always look back, to see where I'm going.  Like I said, I celebrate
everything!  Some I don't even understand, but that which I do, I
glorify in it.  Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanzaa,
everyone!  I don't mind if I see a Menorah lit up in a public square.
 It means you are celebrating SOMETHING!

After what Americans have been through, we need to celebrate
something!  While we're at it, let's remember those in this group, who
have passed on in the past 2 years.  I really miss them!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"