--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jr:
>
> Don't say that.  It all goes back to the 80's when everyone was trying
> to be PC!

Well Sharon, the 80's was 20 years ago.  We should know enough now not
to eclipse the culture of others as opposed to embracing it.

To deliberate remove the name Christmas from a Christmas celebration
is insulting.

Sure some will say I'm being too sensitive, overstating it or
sarcastically call me victim.

Perhaps you can relate to what effect those claims will have on me in
the face of prejudice.