John what are your thoughts on that other Asbury Park internet group
know as "The List."

You have to declare yourself to be a homosexual to join.

Is that unfairly discriminatory?

Or is it protected by the 1st amendment Freedom of Association clause?

Anyone else care to opine on that?

(Actually makes the whole topic AP related:-) )

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John