--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the whole discussion highlights the complexities of
labeling.
> Personally, I think it's sad that labels like gay and lesbian cause
so much tension for people.

or maybe it's the "law", "the system" or the attorney and their
plantiff.

I sat in court with my daughter today for around three hours.

Two people collided.

One hit the other in the rear (with their car).

One was accused of drunk driving , refused Breath A, Blood test etc.
The other driver who was hit, was also drunk, but not legally.

Everyone (all the witnesses) because they were injured...all
had "back or neck" pains - but no one really had a driver's license.

The American Legal System.

Because we are a free country and EVERYONE has a right.