--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well - I'm off to the vegan restaurant to insist they cook me a
> cheeseburger.  Or I'll sue.

Oh God, please tell me you didn't ask for a cheeseburger in a vegan
restaurant! I worked in one for 6 years, I'd hate to think about how a
guy I cherish so much was mocked in the kitchen. It was really hard to
be a gracious server whenever someone thought they were being original
and funny with that old line.

This whole debate simply circles around something we all hate to
admit... American narcissism gone nuclear. MOI MOI MOI MOI MOI MOI!
MY RIGHTS! MY RIGHTS! MY RIGHTS!

Meanwhile children are sold into sex slavery, people work for 50 cents
(or less) a day..yadda yadda yadda. and we are pissing people off and
boring them for not posting about AP.