No you can't adhere to it.  Oak posted something that supports my
position.  I pointed out that history is symmetrical with that
position.

In response, you said nothing about what Oak posted or the position,
or if one supports the other (you know, the issue).

So no, I don't think you can stop personalizing, just like the
various conclusions you post about me below.

If you want to stop, then stop.  You are the only one making
conclusions about me and not the lights.

You won't find one conclusion about you or anyone else in my posts.

I don't personalize.

I know you are irked no matter what I post.

Since that is personal, I have no choice but to tell you to STFU.

<justifiedright@> wrote:

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@>
wrote:

> > > You honestly need to take a chill pill and stop focusing on
> > >being "right"
> >
> > Stop personalizing.
> >
> > The ad is objective evidence that supports my contention.
> >
> > It has nothing to do with me - it's the issue.
> >
> > And STFU.
> >
> > Everytime you personalize about me instead of focusing on the
issue,
> > since you won't stop at my request, I'm just going to tell yo to
STFU.