--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> Replying to your own posts Mario?
>
> Your TCN envy is palpable.

Thanks Mario for being specific in your illustration. We all wish DJ
and TCN luck, but it ain't a newspaper and the NYT story was
misleading. I have thought often about the relationship between the
web and print and whether publishers should make the print available
on the web for free. Some do and some don't. I pay for some and not
(refuse) for others.

But I suspect that print may be in the same position of buggy whip
manufacturers. All of this could have been the substance of the NYT
story rather than the misleading success story of our local Pennysaver.